Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday Facts (Cr*p Version)

I forgot about Friday Facts. I can't imagine how! Me sick, baby sick, daddy almost sick (we're working on it). Oh well, here's a quick and dirty, possibly snot covered, version.

1. I bought some waterless mini vapor things for Lily. I initially thought they were stupid. Now I love them. (she's sleeping SO soundly!)

2. Sick kids make you so grateful for good health.

3. The ability to blow one's nose is highly underrated.

4. My husband, Pedro, actually likes and eats vegetarian black bean patties. I think a part of hell just froze.

5. I forgot that I bought 3 pounds of ready to eat broccoli crowns. They're only good until tomorrow. Guess what we're eating tonight!

6. I got the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas from Netflix and the Jim Carrey version is on tv tonight. Go Christmas! Or Grinch!

7. Pedro just put Lily's special green Whoville (thanks Jennifer!) hat on her and she's taken off down the hall. Where I need to go to start a little girl some chicken soup. :)

No comments: