Sunday, December 9, 2007

On and on

Nothing too new to report. Lily is still sick. Her cough has worsened but I think her ability to not barf is getting better. Oh, she still barfs but not as often. Poor little thing. A little while ago she was banging away on her keyboard. Pedro asked me how I could stand the noise. I explained that she was occupied and therefore I didn't have to watch her for 2 minutes. Noise is, usually, safe. I didn't hear her this morning and walked out to find her eating cat food. You know?

Since she stopped banging on her keyboard, she's been getting into EVERYTHING. Noisy play, in my opinion, is the least worrying part of parenting. We usually say, "beware the calm...". Oh, we did finally get lights on the tree. No, I put the lights on the tree. I'm about to go and dig out the Christmas decorations too. :) I know, we've had a tree for weeks. Last night I was like, what is the point of a tree without decorations??? I'm almost to the point where I'm about to throw out all of our VHS tapes. I have enough things that I use gathering dust, I don't need those old dinosaurs. hmpf!

Oh and in case anyone is waiting with baited breath the Christmas cards are going to take a while. First, I was sick. Now Lily is sick. Pedro can take care of himself. Ha! Hopefully, I can work on them tonight. Hopefully. I'm not sure what Lily's plans are.... Yes, this is how Miss Lily gets off of the bed. She dangles for a couple of minutes, waiting for her friend gravity to help out. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo really captures the misery
of the cold. Hope you all feel better soon.
Love G-ma

Anonymous said...

I guess if you are a who you can look cute and smile when you are wearing a green hat, even if you are unwell.
G-ma

Anonymous said...

Talk about cliff hangers. Hold on
Lily. Tune in next week folks, to see if the daring little princess
makes it down the towering cliffs to
box in the championship match with sir bg.. :):):):):):):):):):):):)
G-ma

LzyMom said...

Thanks for all the comments G-ma. :) Poor Lily has looked plenty miserable these last few days. I think things are turning around though. She's eating and drinking again (although she threw up in daddy's car). Hopefully, that yucky old cough disappears soon.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Can Lily come sqeegy Auntie Nicole's nose out. or maybe sonia would like to try. I sound like a frog today, but that picture of pumpkin with rosy cheeks and a green hat is sooooooooo cute. LOL