Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BG Power...

And ibuprofen. I gave some baby ibuprofen to Lily as she was really unhappy and sick. Boy, did it add some bounce to her step! Then BG stepped in as the nurse maid. I didn't take this picture fast enough. She did have her head on BG when I first walked in. :) I'm split between wanting to believe that BG knows she doesn't feel well, and knowing that BG will snuggle on anyone's lap, as long as it's warm.

Then Lily decided to share her apple juice with BG. She didn't quite get his mouth. Gosh, that little stinker. I know she didn't get much sleep last night and she's been yawning all morning, but I hear her kicking around in her crib. I think I'll just have to leave her there for a while. I think I remember having trouble falling asleep too when sick as a kid. It is uncomfortable. I was excited when I had an hour long nap the other day. I didn't wake up coughing!

I think the worst part of today for BG is that Lily finally figured out how to pick him up. The look on his face speaks volumes, no? He looked like he was about to snap so I made her put him down. I still think they're going to be good buddies as she gets older. Riley refuses to give her the time of day. Maybe Riley is the smart one???

No comments: