Monday, December 17, 2007

Friday Facts (Monday version)

Okay, things have been a little hectic what with a sick family and Christmas so my Friday facts are a little delayed. I'm sure some people were hoping it had gone away but ha! Here it is:

1. I wish I was like Jennifer and had kept track of my facts. This could be #42. I have NO idea.

2. There are 3 Christmas stockings. One for each of us. What Pedro doesn't know, is that I'm going to nail them to the mantle when he goes to work tomorrow.

3. I'm getting my toe cut up again tomorrow. Hopefully, this will be for the last time. I swear, those needles with the anesthetic are the worst part of the whole thing. Those big needles in between one's toes... OUCH!

4. If you're older than 18, you must read this. I laughed so hard. Hockeyboobies!

5. Alright, I'll come clean. It took me a long time to figure out how to spell anesthetic. I pronounced it carefully in my head. It turns out that I've been saying it wrong all this time. I pronounce it "antisthetic". The first t is very subtle but was definitely messing up my spelling. Sigh.

6. I have a few more cards to mail out. We've received some from people that we didn't originally have on our list so it's mad dash time sending them out. But it's okay. I LOVE showing off pictures of Lily. :)

7. Lily's appetite is back. She seems to be doing much better. It would be awesome if she could cough without vomiting though. Two hour old milk puke is extremely pungent.

8. I've been going to Target a lot lately. It has nothing to do with the amazing Indian restaurant near it. Also, I haven't been going to Walmart as much (yay me!). Target has good deals as well and I don't have to feel guilty. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It saddens me to see how Americanized you are becoming. You still can't spell anaesthetic.

LzyMom said...

Hey, at least it's better than antisthetic! I used to ask a doctor or nurse if I would get antisthetic and they'd look at me funny and say, you're going to get anesthetic. And I'd say oh good, so I'm getting antisthetic and anesthetic. They didn't even try to straighten me out. All these years!!!