Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Schwing! (I really couldn't help myself)

Well, Lily pants and I hit the post office again today. And followed that up with a trip to the park. I swear I had no idea this place was near me. It's one mile away (easy walk) and it has a walking path around a soccer field and a playground. AWESOME! So Mary Lou's and Esther's presents are in transit. phew Pedro's grandma in NY (Lily's great-grandma!) has some blown up pictures of Lily on the way. I feel so accomplished! :)

In less accomplished news, I have an appointment tomorrow with the podiatrist. He cut out some ingrown toenails in like March 2005 and I have some regrowth on one toe. He warned me that could happen. You'd think the incompetent could learn! Just kidding!!! It was actually a pretty easy operation. The needles with the freezing stuff were by far the worst. I actually sat up and talked to him the whole time. :) I had a People magazine in front of my face, though, so I wouldn't see the removal.

Didn't I tell you Lily had lost weight?? Check out those skinny legs. That shirt used to be a little snug on her. It made her look a little bosomy. Not anymore! Which is cool cuz now she can wear it longer. :) Well, unless she drinks a lot of eggnog between now and Christmas....

There's one more video I want to upload but it takes so long - I"ll put it in another post. And who wrote that Lily's toenails need to be trimmed!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah my two girls sound and look much better, I,m glad you two have been able to take advantage of the beautiful weather.
Love g-ma

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Thanks for all the blog incerpts. Your a good mom Sonia. Lily is happy and beautiful. And pedro it is nice to see your gentle loving side when you handle Lily. I can now call you Pops junior.

Anonymous said...

Gads, I sometimes don't check the Blog for a few days and suddenly there are so many entries. I think I am hungry, I first wrote entrees.