Thursday, November 15, 2007

You have got to be kidding....

I just read an article that says Santas are being encouraged to say "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" so that women won't be offended. Are you kidding me??? What if someone has clown issues??? I really am shocked that the P.C. train has come into this particular station. Can I freely assume that Santa is a pimp? That's the only reason I would think he was saying ho ho ho meaning loose women and not Christmas cheer. I have to give my eyes a good rolling at this. Sigh.

Anyway, in much more important news, I think sleepy Lily is the best Lily. Oh dear. Daddy didn't get a lot of sleep last night and he called Lily the "Sleep Depriver". That would make a good super villain, no? Are super villains nice to their mommies???

She just couldn't cope. Lily had to grab one more second of rest. :) She wakes up like her daddy. It takes a while and don't get in the way while she does it. I have been taking naps with her, on our bed. I bought this new really really soft blanket and now when she gets tired, she rolls herself up in it. :) Apparently, I have to go and get another two. (Pedro's tried to steal it as well)

Update: The Santa thing is in Australia.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAINS........BRAINS.....ahem, I meant SLEEEP!! SLEEEEEEEP!

LzyMom said...

She does look like a zombie. But that's not nice daddy, I'm telling Lily.

Anonymous said...

I think we should get a movement going to 'take back Christmas'. This is getting ridiculous. Santa has always said "HO HO HO" even before whores were called 'hoes'.

So now what implement are we going to use to 'hoe' our gardens.

The world is becoming a very crazy place to live.

LzyMom said...

We'll have to have secret Santa parties. :) I do get a giggle every time I hear someone say "hoe cakes". I think they were actually cooked on hoes over a fire. :)

Anonymous said...

hoe cakes is ebonics for whole cakes,
as for me it is ho ho ho, last time i heard santa talk, he does not talk ebonics. I'm with you m'lou, we have to stand our ground and not let "them" take away Christmas cheer, so there :):):):):), HO HO HO HO HO. All who here shout HO HO HO HO HO
g-ma

LzyMom said...

G-ma said a bad word!!!! Just kidding. :) And don't worry, M'lou has said lots of bad words. :)

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I can't wait to see you family ho's at chistmas. It should be fun. Just had to join in the Ho talk. Sorry Lily. plug those ears. Love Auntie Nicole

LzyMom said...

Alright, you got us Nicole. :)