Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Macaroni and Cheese

That's what I'll try to make for supper. :) It's almost a cold rainy day. It actually felt quite balmy as I went out to the mailbox this morning. More like a mid-spring day than a late fall one. Oh well. I could be in Canada enjoying the cold. :) There's Lily Pants Emeril in the kitchen. I keep meaning to ask her what she's going to make me for lunch. Probably cat hair and whatever cheerios she can find on the floor. :)

She's doing so well. I took her outside a few days ago where she learned that walking on gravel and grass is way different than walking on that nice even carpet. So she's adopted this wide stance that obviously gives her better balance. She's also walking much faster. I'm so proud of her. Except when she throws a fit because she can't see Shaun the Sheep. We all have our little foibles, no? No, I don't really like pop secret but it's what they carry at Sam's club and it's better than eating the full fat kind. At least, that's what I tell myself. :(

No comments: