Monday, November 12, 2007

Pants of Lily

Gosh, I am tired. I slept without Riley last night and I still woke up a few times. I guess I can't blame the cat anymore. :) Lily and I had kind of an unassuming day. We didn't do much. I've been trying to play on the Wii more to burn some calories. I was really really sore yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. Then I boxed today. OW I only boxed for 60 seconds on Saturday and I had 2 very sore arms on Sunday. OKAY, I'm out of shape but still.

Let's see... Lily has a full scale invasion of teeth in her mouth. She left 2 lakes of drool on her sheet during her afternoon nap. She's handling it pretty well. Probably because most of the teeth are fronties. I know the molars will be brutal. Sigh. Have I mentioned how I brushed her teeth the first time and it was war and then after that it's no big deal? I have a strange child. Yes, I know, apple meet tree. The above 2 pictures are of Lily eating her cheerios and watching Shaun the Sheep. If I do something on my computer that blocks her view of Shaun, she yells and cries and stomps her feet. So far, I just switch back over to Shaun, but I think that I need to stop rewarding her little protests. Sigh. Look at those little feet though. Her right almost looks like a monkey's paw! No more bananas!

And here's Miss Lily sitting backwards on her yellow car. Her butt covers all the letters of the alphabet so the letters are sung about constantly. "V is a letter, it makes a sound. It makes me want to drive around". No, it makes me want to go homicidal. The worst part of this parenting gig are the insidious songs of the kids' shows. (I did agonize over kid's shows or kids' shows - but it's 10:30 at night and I ain't looking it up). I'll be lying in bed, trying to sleep and "wonderific, you're terrific!" pops in my head. It's enough to make a perfectly normal person go crazy. For someone like myself, it's a gold embossed invitation to jump off the deep end!

Anyway, don't worry about me. Worry about Pedro. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, worry about him as he gets so sleep.....due to the cavalier Pants of Lily intruding into his sleep

Anonymous said...

NO SLEEP..........

LzyMom said...

Wait, is that Pedro???

Anonymous said...

Irish Springs