Thursday, November 15, 2007

Charity

I've been given a great opportunity to do something nice. A friend of a friend of a friend (achem) is in a bad situation and needs clothes and items for herself and her children. She's about to be inundated with some of Lily's old baby clothes. :) What a great chance to clean out my house a bit and help someone else. :)

Yay for us! Oh and this is Lily after she's taken daddy's check card out of his wallet. She's VERY good at it. Oh and take a good long look at the sheepie pajamas, I'm going to donate them too (somebody's wee bum doesn't fit in them anymore).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA there! Holy Hannah. I haven't been on the computer much this week - since Friday and wow!
It seems with you it is either feast or famine. I do prefer feast because I love seeing pictures of the princess but it has been famine for so long (kidding) that this was such a shock to my system.

LzyMom said...

You don't check every day!!!! Just kidding, I know you're super busy and I hope everything is going smoothly. I was checking condo prices here and things look pretty cheap.... :)