Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friday Facts (early version)

I have a super busy Friday planned so I'm going to do my list whilst I have a free moment (Pedro and Lily are asleep!)

1. I drank a whole litre of soy milk today. I think it was pumpkin spice. I was looking for an alternative to egg nog and milk, since milk has gone up over a dollar a gallon this year!

2. I like to complain about the price of milk.

3. Lily loves the train thing her grandparents bought her. If you look closely, you can see a piggy clutched in her hand as she clutches the rest to her chest. Yes, she was walking.

4. I have a fear of failure and a fear of success. Fortunately, I do not have a fear of sitting and doing nothing. :)

5. Oh yeah, the soy milk was good.

6. I've learned how to make sausage gravy and biscuits. Pedro and I are sure to gain some more weight. :)

7. When Lily was born, she had a few birthmarks. But this year she's developed a lot of smaller moles. I hope that's normal. :)

hmmm, it's getting tougher - I am trying to make these interesting!

8. Lily likes the Ellen show. She starts dancing as soon as she sees it. She also likes, Clifford, Caillou, Super Why and Elmo. (I know Elmo is technically Sesame Street, but she only pays attention when he's on - what is it with him???)

9. I have been craving a big juicy, slightly bloody hamburger. (shiver)

10. I wish I had a dog.

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Roxi is available for babysiitng?????????? She just graduated from doggy basic training. On to advanced basic...