Friday, November 16, 2007

Here I go again...

Lily and I had a fairly busy day. I was going to make Pedro some sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast but he was up at like 5:30 this morning and out the door by 7! I don't know who he was trying to impress. So then I was like, whatever, I want sausage gravy and biscuits. Man. That is one filling dish. It kept me full until lunch at 1. woot!

I don't remember what Lily was doing this morning, except for not napping. BG came and was bugging me so I decided to pair up the two urchins. Cute, no? BG loves attention and Lily was just the right human for him. :) I love the picture where he's looking at me. Oh yeah, we bought her the green frog recently from Whole Foods. The nice part about toys from there is that they're made in the States without any toxic ingredients. Who knew you'd have to be so careful about toys. Sigh.

Anyway, we dropped off our donations and then met a friend for lunch at a Thai restaurant. It was pretty good. :) Then we went over to Whole Foods who tripled charged us on the food bill! We got it all straightened out but no-nap Lily was starting to become a handful. :) Then we came home and I was tired so I heated up the leftover sausage gravy and biscuits. Pedro ate what I couldn't eat when he got home. We got 3 meals out of one dish, not too bad!

I can't believe it's American Thanksgiving next week. Where does the time go??? I know that Lily did a lot of cute stuff today but I can't think what it was. She talks more in her "language". :) She is also just so funny. Oh, I remember. I put her in her daddy's chair to watch Shaun the Sheep. When he got back, (daddy not Shaun), she clapped her hands together a few times then opened up her arms wide so he could pick her up. Little things like that just crack me up. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We love the 'urchins' pic. BG is looking at you saying 'Dude - did you seriously just put me in here?"

Have a good weekend!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LzyMom said...

BG is the only cat that puts up with Lily. I think because he's so attention deprived. :)

You have a good weekend too!