Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turkey Pics

No, I don't actually have any pictures of the turkey. :) We were too busy eating it. But I do have pictures of MY turkey. She put herself in that little box. Before I forget I need to mention that Lily stood up by herself in the tub. I was right there in case of an accident but she was really good. She got up on all fours and then slowly, slowly pushed up onto her feet. This means that she no longer has to crawl to a wall or a chair to get back on her feet.

This is almost a picture of Lily with grandma and grandpa. G-pa came home after a 12 hour shift and working 8 days in a row. He ended up on the floor. Not dead, just needing foot rubs, hence the feet in the photo. :) I still think it's a cute photo.

Here is our future piano player. The piano is in Miss Lily's favorite room. I guess it's the front parlour. There's an extra thick rug on top of the carpet and it's very serene. So in she goes and bangs on the piano. :)

She was trying to get her foot up to bang on the piano as well. She was so funny this trip. She trudged through the house on her own little mission. Grandma and grandpa's house is way bigger than ours and I'm always worried we're going to lose track of her! Fortunately, she's on Chico's level. He loves to lick faces and she is in his range. :) Plus, I'm sure even a spoiled, I mean, pampered dog like Chico could find a Lily smelly diaper. :)

I LOVE this picture. G-ma has some beautiful dolls in a case. No doubt to protect them from sticky baby fingers as much as dust. Lily has such a look of determination on her face. One day, she's saying. One day....

This is the only way we can be sure that Lily isn't going to cry around grandpa. We wait until she's asleep and then hand her over. She takes a day to warm up to him. I swear an hour before we leave, she decides to be sweet. Anyway, a big thank you to grandma and grandpa. The turkey and trimmings were yummy! We all enjoyed ourselves and I'm looking forward to Christmas! Miss Lily gets so excited when she sees all the ornaments. I don't think she knows who Santa is yet but I don't think she cares. I let her wear her jingle bell out today and she was shaking it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Grandpa looks exhausted. That's far too many hours to put in at work in so short a time. I hope he did get his foot rub.