Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dang!

Okay, it's the day before Thanksgiving and it's going to be 70F (21C). I mean, COME ON! There's a cold front right behind this warm front (so maybe I should shut up and enjoy it) but still. The asian ladybugs have been swarming and they are not like the gentle ladybugs some of you may remember. They bite! And they land on the floor where it's a constant struggle with Miss Lily Pants to keep them out of her mouth. Luckily, they don't taste good as she spat one out the other day. I thought my heart was going to stop. Who knows what kinds of diseases the little harbingers of doom carry.

In the pictures, Miss Lily managed to get a baby toy around her ankle so she was jingling while she stomped around the living room. I was trying to get some action shots but she moves pretty quickly. :) I saw her trying to run after BG this morning. She had a pretty spectacular fall, but I think I know in a month or so I'm going to be running after her little chubby butt.

And no one has asked how my food regime has been going, but it's been going quite well, thanks. (note sarcasm) I made Pedro sausage gravy biscuits this morning. I smelled it and turned my stomach. So I had one biscuit with apple butter (I usually have 3!) and a grapefruit. yummm! Although, I'll probably be hungry in 30 minutes! :) I have been getting frustrated with Pedro because I make him dinner and then he comes home and says he wants some meat. And that's fine, but I made dinner, be happy! And it was really good - egg noodles tossed with garlic breadcrumbs and broccoli. yummmm ;) Yeah, what happened to me, who am I? :)

Gosh, Lily just screamed blue murder so I ran to make sure she was okay. Her favorite show (Super Why) came on. whew My heart can slow down any time now. Anyway, hopefully this video will load. You can hear her jingling as she stomps around. :) Oh yeah! Lily had her own package of oatmeal for breakfast. Daddy made it and fed it to her. Isn't he a good daddy? (sometimes)



** Is it just me or does Lily seem to stomp her right foot a little harder in the video??**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dacne thumblina dance, gay your life must be.
Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

We all have a dominant foot as we do a dominant hand. Not surprisingly, Lily's right side is dominant. That is most common. That is why when people are in the woods without a compass they will unknowingly walk in circles. A circle to the right for Lily.

Now as far as your 'diet' or non 'diet' goes..... good luck and all that but... this is a blog about Mistress Lily.

LzyMom said...

I thought it looked like she was stomping harder with her right foot to listen to it jingle. :) She still can't decide if she's right or left handed. She picks up a piece of food with her right, then her left. I'm wondering if she'll be ambidextrous???

Jennifer said...

She's walking really well! She looks like she's so much fun to hang out with...

Happy Thanksgiving!