Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy

Well, I was a little... busy today. Lily and I ran some errands. Gas is fracking expensive! I managed to coast on what was in my tank but good grief, $3.03 a gallon. I know that I have no sympathy from my Canadian peeps. Anyway, on to the Lily pictures.

They're not very good. Apparently, one of my talents is keeping the object of my picture from occupying the center of the frame. I don't have many talents, so I'll claim this one. I was trying to show how cute Lily looked in her little hat with the ears on it but I kind of missed the mark. It's a good thing she's cute anyway. :)

We went shopping today. I got some things for the house, including a really cute monkey bath mat that I will post a picture of tomorrow. Ha! ummm I got Lily a pink satin looking coat from Old Navy. And a very cute pink hat (touque) with a pom pom on it and matching mittens. I know. I try not to buy her pink and I held up other jackets to her and they just didn't work. Sigh. It's ridiculous that I hate coordinating my own clothes (black shirt and jeans, check!) but I have to keep Lily's clothes in the same color zone. My mother never dressed me in pink and look how I turned out. Maybe this is a good thing???

Pedro says he was the average Poohbah comment leaver. As if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I thought it was Kathleen)

No comments: