Monday, November 5, 2007

Teef!

I did my very best to get some pictures of Miss Lily's teeth today. I've had kind of a rough day. I won't go into all the gory details but I did have a good cry. Then I grabbed Miss Lily and made her cheer me up. Well, you can't really make her do anything but just being around her is usually a good time. (except when she spills your tea all over the floor)

Anyway, as far as I can tell Lily has (almost) 7 teeth on the bottom and 5 on top. She's been chewing on everything. Sorry the pictures are fuzzy but one of the only sure ways to get her to laugh is to pretend to drop her and that makes things a little difficult to document.

Oh in other news, Miss Lily peed on my foot last night. I was getting her ready for her bath and had her standing in her "birthday" suit already to get in and she just let go. She only got my foot after I yelled her name and she turned towards me. Sigh. It was pretty funny though. At least we know there was a little less pee in the bathwater for once. :)

Let's see... I guess there really isn't anything else. Lily keeps walking better and better. Sometimes she sleeps through the night, sometimes she doesn't. I've been sleeping with her in the bed more cuz she's warm. :) It's finally fall temperatures here.

This last picture is fuzzy but I just can't help myself - she looks SO happy. :) At least one of us is. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is said that happiness comes from within and you can sure see it burbling out of that wee girlie.

LzyMom said...

It's such a great feeling to see a baby laugh. Especially when it's your own. :) And she loves the drop the baby game. She made up for peeing on my foot.

Anonymous said...

Average Poohbah commands.

..it's Weds....howz about an update please.