Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Facts (late version)

It's still technically Friday so I'll sneak this in under the wire. :) We had a great visit with grandma and grandpa and Auntie Nicole and Uncle Todd. Lily and grandpa were friends again just before we left. (I won't mention what they were before they were friends again) I have some cute pictures which I will try to remember to post tomorrow. The camera is too faraway and I'm sore from shopping!

1. I've just discovered that my favorite soy milk has more calories per cup than whole fat milk. Granted it has less fat but I've been guzzling it like it's the path to eternal life.

2. Lily does NOT like being in the car for 2 hours straight. She had a meltdown on the way home. We're going to need to invest in a (hopefully) cheap dvd player. The toys she just kept on throwing in anger!

3. I'll be raking lots of leaves tomorrow.

4. Lily has so much fun when she's out that her enthusiasm is catching and strangers laugh at her and say how pretty she is. :) I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but watching her walk as fast as she could through Dilliards without (much) help was awesome. :)

5. My body is really getting used to the new diet. I'm finding it easier to be satisfied with veggies and rice. :)

6. My first pet was Hopie. I'm not really sure how to spell it. It's pronounced hope-ee. I think I was hoping pretty hard for a kitten. Apparently, I only had her for a few days because she pooped on my parent's bed and then she was gone. I don't even remember her, I just remember the story.

7. I know I told some people that I wouldn't dress my daughter all in pink well, you know what?? Lily looks really good in pink so I'm going to keep on doing it!

Gosh I'm losing some steam here. I have to have more than 7 facts!

8. I was extremely pleased the other day to discover that I'm not a boring mommy after all. I had the chance to go out by myself and as Pedro has hidden away 99.9% of our cds I was desperately searching the radio for some industrial/alternative music. I wanted to rock out, man! I thought maybe that part of me had been steamrolled by diapers and 2am feedings. Nope, I'm still me. :)

9. Lily will eat almost anything you give her as long as you don't expect her to sit down and eat it. :) I was all stressed that we haven't been sitting down to family dinner and then I thought, you know what? this is MY family and if we eat dinner in front of the tv, or in front of the computers that's just fine cuz it works for us. When Lily's older I'll teach her table manners (if I still remember them) so she knows how to behave well in public. :)

10. You get to pick a fact out of #9 cuz there are a lot there. :) ha!

No comments: