Tuesday, November 20, 2007

*Stunned*

I don't even have the words for this... The earliest episodes of Sesame Street are being released on Dvd and they are NOT recommended for children. This is an interesting article. I'm still stunned. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Anyway, I need to gather my wits about me there's a lot more to tell.






Lily managed to climb up on the sofa today. Are 13 months old supposed to be able to do that??? She also managed to climb off of the bed by herself. I feel like I'll just be setting the alarm soon and she'll be able to get up and get her own breakfast. :) She did not sleep well last night. She woke up at 4am and kept me awake until 6:30. At least she occasionally patted my back. I think I'll be able to train her to give back massages pretty soon. :)

Let's see.... I'm on Day 4 of my regime. Gosh, that kind of makes me sound like a dictator. (Shut up, Pedro!) Anyhoo, I'm doing okay. I still find it hard to eat all those veggies although I've discovered that chocolate soy milk is really good. :) I think I'll see more improvements in my body once I stop eating bad stuff. I'm not going to throw out good food, you know? Anyway, I smell my Chik patty so I'd better go!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful autum photos!

LzyMom said...

Thanks, Esther! :) No comment on the small adorable child in each one??? j/k :)

Anonymous said...

I hate to mention this but you have been going on in raptures over your soy milk. Do a little research - it ain't good for you. Only fermented soy products. The Japanese have known this for a very long time and must just shake their collective heads at the silly americans.