Thursday, November 8, 2007

Game Knight

Well, Pedro and some friends at work have started to have a game night. Bowling? No. Cards? Psssh, no. They hook up all of their computers and play video games. I'm not putting it down. I would play too, given half a chance. (HINT HINT!) Yes, that is the fabled monkey bath mat. Lily loves it. :)

She also cracked me up tonight. I was putting off turning off the light and getting her settled because it's the beginning of the end of the night. I put her down, then I clean up toys, wash sippy cups, etc. So Pedro and I went in to check on her and she was dead asleep. I had left her in her crib with the Little Gorilla book. She has this monkey thing. Anyway, bambina put herself to sleep tonight. :)

I'm not sure why, but Lily likes to carry her lion around the room with her as if it's a purse. I know it's hard to tell it's a lion, but trust me. :) I do think this is a sweet picture. Check out those brown eyes. :) I put my alpaca hat on her this evening. I think I bought it in Bolivia but I'll let Lily claim it as a birthright. It was close enough to Peru. :) And it shows you how cold it's been here!

Let me see... I made an appointment for a massage. Unfortunately, it's not until December. :) I think my back can make it until then. :) Oh and everyone think about Pedro tomorrow as he gets his free veteran's lunch from work!! Anyway, don't you love my picture of Lily MacKenzie???? (I think you might have to be Canadian (or married to one) to get that joke. Hoser)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the bathmat.