Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 3

Well, I'm kind of into day three of the diet change. I hate calling this a diet because I don't want to go back to my old ways in 6 months. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. I had the energy to go for a little walk today. I haven't felt the low blood sugar thing either. I guess veggie proteins are digested more quickly than animal ones. I've been feeling good. :) Although I keep on violating the soy milk. Okay, I get the flavoured kind and it's sooooooo good.

This is really different than what I'm used to. I usually "try" to eat healthy. Now I have to eat a lot more veggies. A LOT MORE. I had a humungo salad for dinner, which I'm sure got me past today's goal. :) I almost ate 3 servings of fruit. :) It's going to take a lot of switching around to buy what I need and remember to eat it. I'm addicted to those Chik patties. I try to just eat one, on some toasted sprouted wheat bread. Don't I sound like a veg head????

I think the hardest part is the lemon water in the morning. My body wants nothing more than a hot creamy rich cup of coffee and I give it some luke warm water with half a lemon squeezed in it. Then the hot creamy rich cup of coffee. :) I'm so glad Pedro doesn't see me drink the lemon water because I'm quite sure he would laugh off a certain body part. :) The pictures are of Miss Lily putting herself into the boy box. I love her. Have I mentioned that???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for someone else to make something of the concept 'boy box'. Hmm. Some Freudian slip????