Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whistle While You Work

#2 does not sleep. I was thinking about naming her after one of the seven dwarves but now I think I'll name her Vegas or Apple - as in the Big Apple. She is always moving and grooving. It does not make me think I'm going to get a full night of sleep anytime soon after she comes out.

Well, I just walked Pedro through the directions to get to the spa. I hope he enjoys his massage. He needs one. I need one. We all need one! Let me qualify that by saying we all could use a "good" massage. I've had bad ones and they don't do anything.... :P Pedro's seeing my teacher's roommate Sam. A girl. I hope he comes home in a better mood.

Also, Pedro pooh-poohed my idea for having a small vacation before #2 comes and so I went to Sarah. I need to have a little relaxation before I have to deal with you know what. I still have my first journal from taking care of Lily. I wrote down when she ate, how much, if she pooped and how much sleep I got. Some nights I didn't get any sleep, others I was happy to snatch 3 or 4 hours of sleep (not all at once). So I know what's coming down the pike and I want to feel the sand between my toes and drink a virgin pina colada before the brown stuff hits the swirly thing. You know?

I'm sure I had lots more to say about being done with school and stuff but I'm just not even in the mood to think about it. Mostly because, now that school is done, I have to deal with the hoop jumping that is licensing. It's not that bad, but it's that one last thing, you know?

Anyway, here's your cuteness for the day:

No comments: