Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Don't worry nothing bad has happened. I was just knuckle punching demons in my dreams so I'm a little tired this morning. I remember some of the crazy pregnancy dreams that I had with Lily. Aren't they to somehow prepare a mom for dealing with a new baby? Like, dealing with impossible situations makes difficult ones easier? I don't know. I just know that I have a righteous right hook. :)

I had fun hanging out at Stacy's yesterday although my forehead is a little pink from sitting out on the back deck. Remember chicklings that 85% of skin aging comes from sun damage! So slap on that sunscreen! I almost took some with me yesterday. Sigh. We watched Twilight and it's a pretty cute movie. It was better than I thought it would be. :)

Anyway, I have to get Lily up and get started on my day. I think it's supposed to be another sunny one. So I'll get the sunscreen out now. :P

Lily dancing to Wii Mario Kart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good time yesterday too! Thanks again for the cupcake. :) I ate the rest of the pizza today...I love that white gourmet pizza (yum). I saw your buzzard again today. And I watched Twilight again. hee hee