Tuesday, March 31, 2009

argh

Sorry, I haven't put up any new pics of Lily. Allergies are kicking my butt. I took some Claritin today but then some mean person told me that it takes a couple of days to work. Is that true?

I also have this zit or boil or something on the end of my nose. It hurt on Sunday and I didn't think about it much. Then yesterday it really hurt but the flesh under my skin looked inflamed, it wasn't one pore that was clogged and zitty. So then I noticed that a little piece of skin looked loose so I pulled it off and saw a white head. I squeezed and something exploded on my bathroom mirror. *shudder*. I've used some products (including H2O2) and my nose is flatter, but still red and angry. I'm convinced it's flesh eating bacteria. Sigh.

So all in all this hasn't been a great week for me. Lily's doing better. She's coughing a lot but it's all the yuckies in her lungs trying to get out. Yeah, we're all feeling pretty this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful watch you're convinced of

Stacy said...

Well now I know I'm ready to eat my breakfast after reading that.... :-P