Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gladiator

Gosh, we've had such a busy day, where to begin? Yesterday, Lily had her first official haircut. Cortney gave her a huge chunk of chocolate and then trimmed her bangs. Lily loves to be pampered so she lapped it all up. :) Also, yesterday, I asked Lily what we should name the baby and she said "me" and then "me". I kind of like the name Mimi. Comments, please. :)

Pedro and I have come to a sort of luke warm agreement on the name Heather. I don't have any issues with it and it is sort of plant-like to match Lily and sort of Scottish because it reminds me of the heather on the heath. So, not bad, all in all.

What else. Oh yeah. I had to take Lucille in because the back window washing fluid dispenser wasn't working. I was told that it would take 2 hours. I loaded up with lots of snacks (the dealership has a great playroom) and settled down to wait. I don't think we were even there 20 minutes. woot! When does that happen, right? I felt bad because there was a woman there with an infant who was decidedly cranky and she was there a lot longer than I. Anyway, then we went off to Target. They sold out of the toy storage online but said it was available in store. Not convinced, I still set out to see what I could find. I found it and it was $20 less than online. When does THAT happen?

Also, I found some great clothes and sandals for Lily. It was actually all about Lily today. She was quite cooperative. Unlike the other kids, whose shrieks I could hear from the other shoe aisles. :) They had a sale on so I got her a lot of cute spring clothes. It was almost fun. And I hate shopping.

Anyway, this mommy is in sore need of a nap. We got a lot done. :) Oh and one more thing, can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do for Easter? Am I supposed to hide treats around the house? Am I supposed to have an Easter party? There were all of these awesome decorations at Target, but I really have no idea what you're supposed to do with them. ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daphne is such a pretty kitty :) We never did much decorating for Easter but sometimes I see people have an egg tree on their table or something, using those plastic eggs...it's festive and spring-y at least. Oh and yeah Libras like being pampered...hee hee...