Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day

We've all had kind of a rough day today. I think Lily picked up some sort of illness from playgroup on Friday because she hasn't been sleeping well and she wakes up to vomit. Sigh. Other than that she's doing okay. No fever, etc. Daddy and I are a little sleepy though.

It's a little warm in our neck of the woods today so I put on Lily's summer dress, from last year. :) It fits her well and she ran and got her pink sandals. :) Then I found her pink sunhat and we were good to go. I didn't really want to take her out with me. I'm not sure if she's puked in my new car or not but I'd like to minimize the damage. We went out grocery shopping and horror of horrors, Whole Foods was closed. I had to shop with the peasants at Food Lion. KIDDING! I also left my grocery list in the car so I did my best.

Grocery shopping was fun because I kept on having contractions. Not the real ones, but these Braxton Hicks take the wind out of my sails. :P

Well, Lily is crying for me so I'd better go. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink :):);g-ma