Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seriously?

What is going on? Ten people dead in Alabama from a shooting rampage, and 16 or more people dead from another bloodbath in Germany. Gah! Also, Pedro, your "new" keyboard for the laptop sucks. I, however, do not feel like shooting anyone over that. Bad joke, sorry.

I did find this, though. I think it's pretty cute. Also, only two more days of class. I mean, I know it's a night class but if I make up two hours during the day tomorrow, I can finish tomorrow night, instead of Monday and that just sounds like too much awesome too ignore. Then, my cookie dough is coming in on the 19th. Still I'm stressed. Probably the thought of facing the licensing hurdles and then trying to get the house ready for #2. I do believe that we will be arguing about her name while she's in the hospital nursery.


Names I like:

Callie
Chloe
Yasmin
Stella

Names Pedro likes (which I hate):

Hope
Irene

We're miles apart on this. If we let Lily name her she'll probably be Riley Moo. Which, I think I could handle. :)

6 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I like the names Page picked out. Come on Sonia Give him a chance. he was the sperm bank. He he

Anonymous said...

I kinda like Riley Moo. At least it rolls off the tongue. :-D (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Pedro said that he wanted to name #2 something to give him hope. I suggested Retirement or Lottery.

I'm still holding out for Beulah May Moo Thompson. Which could happen if Pedro ditches me at the hospital again....

Anonymous said...

I like it! You can call her Boo-Moo for short. LOL (stacy)

Anonymous said...

I do read your blog daily, but I so rarely feel the need to comment... but for god sake please don't name your child stella. please.

LzyMom said...

What's wrong with Stella??