Friday, March 20, 2009

Le Sigh

Well, I delivered my mom's meal today. I know she has a new baby but she never got back in touch with me, so I called the lady in charge and she said just leave the meal on the front porch. It's a good thing we have herds of deer and not packs of marauding wolves in our neighbourhood. Anyway, I had a good look at myself once I got home. I never really tidied myself up from my nap. It looks like a small mouse nest behind my left ear. I may not have answered the door for me either.

Anyway, it's done. Now it's on to cookie making! I have been so healthy today. Jelly beans, root beer. Sigh. I can't wait for the farmer's thingie to start. I may wonder what a vegetable looks like by then!

I have another pregnancy massage tomorrow. Then I'm going to get cupcakes. Then I'm going over to Stacy's and eating pizza. Do I need to mention that my glucose test for gestational diabetes is on Monday and if there's anything I'm good at, it's making hay while the sun shines or, in my case, eating really poorly until the lab tests are in. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well....there's nothing wrong with packs of wolves. ;)