Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Success!

I have a bone or two to pick with Whole Foods. For my canadian peeps, it's a mostly organic, expensive as hell, grocery store, with wood floors. I'm not sure why that last part is important. Anyhoo, I bought some spreadable cheese from them to use in my enchiladas. The expiration date was okay but when I opened it the cheese was moldy! MOLDY! So I had to bust open my special NY cheddar. Which is special because it's my 2am cheese and crackers thingie.

Anyway, the NY cheddar was the bomb and the enchiladas tasted great. So I'm all ready to make dinner for the new mom. whew I know, I have issues, right?

Also, did I mention that I found out about a farm in Fluvanna that's selling shares of its produce? It's a little cheaper than the one in town and I won't have to drive 30 minutes to get my groceries. I feel like I've mentioned this already. Oh well.

No comments: