Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Ready, set, go!"

Yeah, Lily said that the other day. I looked at her, like, what h*ll? I don't think I've ever said that around her. Again, thanks PBS. If Lily learns anything from me, well, it won't be printable on here. :)

She's really good at putting on her socks and shoes now. She almost always gets them on the right feet. And last night, I held those same feet to the fire and got her to clean up her room before bed. I think that will be a nice night time ritual to start.

I also need to order her some new storage bins. There are better things than the big box that we have. I'm not really good with words this morning. Every morning between about 4 and 5:30, I'm awake. It's really, really irritating. I've thought about just getting up but. Well. No.

We went into a pet store over the weekend. Pedro went in there to grab a few things but Lily wanted to see her daddy. It's kind of a big store and I was worried about trying to find P before he got to the check out. I needn't have worried. As soon as Lily saw animals she was screaming with joy. Especially the fish. "FEEESH!" Pedro found us. :)

And every time I go in the bathroom, Lily ends up there to brush her teeth. I'm not knocking that habit. But I thought it was cute that I found a pic of a beak brushing cockatoo named Lily. :)

No comments: