Monday, March 9, 2009

blah

Well, I'm still alive. The house is still untorched. I guess it's not good to joke about that considering we're switching insurance companies... Lily is doing MUCH better. She's all feisty and food stealing again. And yes, I remembered to feed her this morning. Jeesh.

We kind of had a fun day yesterday. I mean, Lily and I had fun. Pedro not so much. He had to wait patiently for his women at the kids shoe store and the maternity shop. Hey, I thought I'd be wearing my cold weather stuff another month. Anyhoo, Stride Rite was having a sale. It was still way more than I would pay for shoes for myself but Lily is worth it. Plus I don't want her to have screwed up feet. She loves her new sandals and sneakers. She almost never gets them on the right feet. And you know what's most awesome? #2 has a closet full of awesome shoes waiting for her. hahahahahah!

Okay, I have my final evaluation tonight for class (der) and I left my school bag in Pedro's car so I'm reviewing from memory. A 6 month pregnant, sleep-deprived mommy using her memory. Fail, anyone? :P Anyway, I'm going to go into town early to review. I did get a good night's sleep last night, the first in a very very long time. So I feel like I can do this. It just might not be pretty. Once this is done, then it's onto the next hurdle. Sigh. That's all I feel like my life is right now. Damage control. I haven't even started thinking about what's going to happen when the new baby comes....

No comments: