Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whatever

Pedro was just being catty and told me I should write more about Lily and less about me. Well, I can't write the same thing every day. At least my life has some variety. And I need to complain about him. And I'm pregnant and carrying a baby (was that too redundant?) and therefore when I write about myself I am sort of writing about a baby. Right?

Anyway, Lily has been kind of amazing lately. She likes to yell out letters, which almost spell out a word, and then yell "Spell!". Thanks PBS. I know that I didn't teach her any of that. :)

She's also been a snert lately. She'll look at Pedro or myself and then turn her head away and "hmpf". Like we're not good enough to hang out with. She may be right about that. But still we're her parents and she's stuck with us. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pedro just told me that she learned the hmpf thing from Kiki. As in Kiki's Delivery Service. She LOVES that movie. And since it's about a young witch who moves to a city for some reason (I don't love the movie) Lily is always trying to get a hold of brooms to ride. Maybe I should teach her that brooms come alive once you've swept the kitchen floor....

Well, I need to jet to make it to my massage on time. It's a little more challenging to work around a big baby belly but I felt so good last time. Then it's off to Stacy's house to hang out. We might be watching movies? And hanging out on the back deck enjoying nature. :)

No comments: