Monday, March 16, 2009

Canned Ham and Boy am I Pathetic

I think I just took one of the funniest videos of Lily, EVER. I keep on telling people that she's a drama queen and I just don't think that they get it because in public she's usually pretty well behaved.

Anyway, as I was preparing to add a post I noticed that I have one follower! I don't know who it is but I was so excited! I know I go to blogs where they have 100s of followers but I'm happy that there's one shiny person out there who likes me. :) (or else they haven't found the delete button yet)

We're having chicken enchiladas OMG Lily just raced in here at warp factor 7 to tell me about the "stink" in the livingroom. She hauled me up out of the chair and pulled me down the hall. There was a strong smell in the livingroom but no discernible source. So then I considered what type of smell it was and checked the back of Lily's diapers. Wow. It could've knocked Caesar's ghost off of a horse. I'm not sure why, as the creator of the smell, she was so outraged by it. I am sure that I will never fully understand Lily, so I just try to enjoy her. :)

Anyway, I'm making chicken enchiladas again to iron out a few things. I didn't have enough sauce or enough chicken. I didn't think I had enough cheese either but I could be drowning in cheese and it wouldn't be enough. :) So that might be subjective.




And video wise, I love the cheerful "bye" at the end once she's done acting out her death rattle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha1 ha1 ha! :):):):):):): g-ma