Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Favorite Things

As a budding esthetician (can they bud?) I wanted to share some of my favorite products of the moment. Ready? (I know, I'm a dork)

- Korres 3 in 1 Cream Emulsion - I got it to remove makeup but it makes my skin so soft I use it almost every day. It's definitely for normal to dry, or dry skin.

- Chanel Vitalumiere - I think I got that right. I'm trying to get used to wearing face makeup and I need the practice to do it quickly (and well). Anyway, I love this stuff. I can sort of feel it on my skin but it feels like it's doing something good. :)

- Philosophy Dark Shadows - I have serious dark circles under my eyes, or rather I did. I love this stuff too. Benefit's EyeCon can take a few weeks to work. I noticed results with this within days. Note: not good for wrinkles, just dark circles.

I think that's all I'm in love with at the moment. I'm trying not to spend too much money on products because I'm looking forward to getting things at cost when I get my license. WOOT!

Ta da! I'm also looking forward to not being pregnant so I can bring out the Retin A guns and get to work. :) Remember, anyone who's pregnant: no Retin A, no vitamin A wrinkle stuff, no glycolic, no alphahydroxy acids, and no treatments with electricity. The baby's in water which is a good conductor. Remember how Jaws died in Jaws 2? Exactly. My book said no salicylic acid too, but my teacher said it's a bigger molecule and less likely to penetrate as deeply. Always check with your doctor!

3 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Its a good thing that I never wash my face. Augh did I just admit that...

LzyMom said...

ummm Actually, it's not a good thing. *achem* you want to remove the dirt, oil and bacteria, so that you don't get clogged pores and therefore, breakouts.

Especially in your condition, you'll find your skin will change. It could become oilier or drier. I think Pedro and I will be down there soon, so I can help you pick some products, if you'd like. :)

BigAssBelle said...

life was a little simpler when we didn't know anything. no idea that the acid treatments would hurt a wee one.