Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

Well, the weather forecasters came through today. It looks like we got about 8 inches of snow.
And pardon any typos, I'm using a laptop as my computer is "acting funny" according to the great and powerful computer geek, Pedro. Lily woke me up a lot last night. She kept on whining and calling "mama". I'm not sure what was going on. So I'm extra happy and full of life today. :P I know some women who are going to be first time moms and I just want to tell them to enjoy all their alone time now, as much as possible. That includes sleep.

Lily loved playing in the snow. She was looking for her shoes when I told her that she had to get fully dressed to go out in the snow. When I came back with her clothes she was on her back on the bed with her feet in the air waiting for me to change her diaper and get her dressed. She's NEVER been that cooperative. It made me laugh. :) I'm just worried that I might have to go to class tonight. I'm not sure I'll make it out of my driveway. :P

Anyway, here's my arty picture.

No comments: