Friday, March 6, 2009

Sigh

I had a cool title all ready to go: Croup, there it is! Only it turned out not to be croup. How can you work in a snappy sore throat reference? A clue? You can't. So, Lily has this wicked tonsillitis thing going on right now. She's doing much better today. She wakes up crying and coughing, I guess at all the mucous on her throat. At least she hasn't barfed in a while. whew

The doctor prescribed her soft cool foods so we now have a freezer full of ice cream and sherbert. :) Unfortunately, Lily wants pizza. She pointed to her ear this morning and said "OW" so now we're worried that she's getting an ear infection. So we're off to the pharmacy YET again to get some ear drops. Any volunteers to help me with the hellcat? The doctor was trying to look at her throat yesterday. I had Lily's arms and head immobilized but she wasn't to be counted out yet - she was biting the heck out of the tongue depressor. :) I love her. But I don't like my chances on trying to administer the ear drops by myself.

I missed a night of class, big surprise. I was too sleep deprived and worried about Lily. And life happens, you know? So now my last day will be the 16th. :P This was what I was worried about. Trying to get the last few flipping classes finished up. Sigh.

No comments: