Monday, March 2, 2009

4 Wheel Drive is a Buzz Kill

I decided to enjoy the snow and take Lucille up the driveway. I've never been able to get up the driveway in snow without a lot of drama. I was extremely excited at the prospect of sliding all over the place. No such luck. I didn't even slip once. Sigh. I don't even think the 4 wheel drive stuff even came on. Pedro told me that if I do have to go into class tonight I can take Lucille and go by myself. Sigh.

Also, Pedro burnt his slippers that he put in front of the fire to dry. The plastic melted. Why did he have to dry his slippers? Because I was too slow knocking the snow off of the trees with my broom (they were blocking the driveway) so he came out in his shorts and and slippers to shake the trees. He looked interesting as a snow covered garden gnome. His glasses even filled up. Being the supportive spouse that I am, laughed hysterically. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have taken a picture of that and posted it :) LOL