Friday, March 20, 2009

Swashbuckling

Oh cool, I just saw three deer go through my front yard. I'm majorly impressed that they always pick a good time to cross. I'd be a great neighbourhood watch person as I'm always peeking out my window and tsktsking all the fast drivers or noisy kids. I'm not sure when I because a grumpy old person, but it's good practice. Anyhoo, some cars do whip up the road near me and I'm always a little fearful that I'll see a deer get hit. Apparently, my deer are road savvy. :)

Anyway, we have a ton of stuff to do today. I'm going to leave soon to pick up my cookies. Pedro likes to point out that I'm only picking up cookie dough, but I KNOW that it will only be a short amount of time between dough and cookie. I have to get a couple of things for making dinner tonight for the new mom person, who hasn't emailed me back yet. hmpf I was going to try to go to play group today but I feel like I have too many things going on. Indeed, my phone has been ringing off the hook this morning.

Also, Pedro is trying to horn in on my mini-vacay. I asked him if he wanted to go away with me to the beach for a few days and I was told in no uncertain terms, NO. So I called Sarah and she was very happy to go to the beach. So now who's back, from outerspace, thinking he's going to reinvite himself back on the beach trip. I don't think so.


No comments: