Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cranky Pants

I was the cranky one today, for a change. Lily woke me up at 4 and kept me awake for well over an hour. Sigh. I brought water to bed for her but I think she was hungry. I get frustrated cuz I'd like her to eat during the DAY. It's not like I don't provide her with plenty of opportunities....

This is the rather pregnant deer I saw the other night when I got home from class. She gave me a very huffy look as she walked off of the driveway so I could get in. Jeesh.

I didn't really take too many pictures at the Strawberry Festival. I actually only took one! Poor Stacy wanted to be put in "jail" for a charity and Lily took off so I had to chase after her and poor Stace had no one to pay bail! LOL! Don't worry, she made it home... eventually!

Yes, BG can usually be found near Lily. :) Oh yeah, my crankyness. Lily woke me up. Then I majorly slept in and was late meeting Stacy. I hate being late. I didn't have any coffee creamer and anyway, I was cranky! But the strawberry shortcake was the bomb. It put the sludge from Bonefish (Fishbone?) Grill to shame. SHAME! We got there after 11 and they were already out of Strawberry Pie and Strawberry Cake. I keep on writing Strawbeery. Freudian slip?

Anyway, for the huddled masses. Sorry, my big dorky laugh blocks out Lily's.


3 comments:

M'Lou said...

I guess the Big Guy has decided that he is her kitty. He obviously cares about her. Nice. Of course Thomas would LOVE to be hers too if y'all want him back. :)

LzyMom said...

I don't know if he cares for her or not. I figured he thought she was the easiest mark in the house. :)

But he does put up with her "petting" and lets her try to pick him up so he must like her somewhat. :)

Anonymous said...

Good thing it wasn't a REAL jail, LOL. And I can see why that doe is huffy, I would be too in her condition! She looks ready to pop. I swear BG looks like he's smiling. (stacy)