Thursday, May 15, 2008

AKC!

Oops. I'm so twitterpated. I mean ACK! Pedro took Lily to the park and I cannot stop rubbing my eye. I don't believe the two are related. But I should be enjoying the peace not rubbing my eyelid raw. argh I don't see anything, do you??? It is driving me crazy! I'm not sure if the picture is overexposed or if I really am that pale. Don't tell me, I don't want to know.

So playgroup was fun. The lady who hosted it was really nice and had a beautiful home. I mean beautiful. It was hard to come back to this mess. Sigh. Pedro said that no one commented on my pony post because no one cares about ponies, they only care about Lily. But I remember when I put up the pictures of the baby hedgehogs and everyone was all, "ooh" and "ahhhh". I mean, come on people, the pony has a real bunny on its back! Oh gosh. I used some eye drops and my eye does feel better although I have tears running down my cheek. argh! Gah!

Jeesh. I just pulled a little eyelash out of my eye. Jeez Louise. So in real news, Daphne is walking with a limp. I only noticed it this afternoon but I got us an appointment for tomorrow. She's an old lady and I'm not going to let her suffer. So I've been brushing her so that the vet won't think I'm a slacko cat owner. She hasn't bit me YET. But she's threatened too. I'm watching Pedro playing with Lily outside. He's a good daddy.

Lily said a special new word today. Cookie. She was holding a cookie up in front of her so I know it wasn't a fluke. :) Pedro and I forgot that Lily doesn't like raisins, so the oatmeal raisin cookies were a bit of a mistake. I've been picking raisins off the floor all afternoon. Oh! I've also found out that the mom's club has playgroups that meet everyday. I guess you pick a day or get assigned to one. That's what I've been looking for!! So I've emailed a few people and hopefully Lily and I can find a new group of people to harass. :)

No comments: