Friday, May 9, 2008

For really reals

That's one of my most recent favorite sayings. It drives Pedro nuts, however, which is probably part of its charm. Anyway, it is currently 9:12pm EST and Lily pants is still awake. I spent over 40 minutes trying to get her down but she finally popped off the bed and went and opened the door. Note to self: I need to get those doorknob covers. So I gave her some food and milk and now she's hanging out with us. SIGH.

So I finally got those cookout pictures. My cellphone kept on having a low battery. AKA me not plugging it in. Lily was just fussing at me for not holding onto her blanket for her. I'd wait until she got to the doorway to through it on her again. She'd turn around and tell me off, then walk back and firmly place the blanket back on my lap. It was VERY hard for Pedro and I not to laugh. It's just so cute to see her personality coming out. She also played very nicely with a baby today. She tickled his toes a little bit. :) I was so proud.

No comments: