Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Times

Well, Lily and I spent a couple of nights down at grandma and grandpa's house. We had a good time. Thanks for the hospitality g-ma! Lily and g-pa had a good time too. :)

No, I didn't take any pictures and I can't actually recall all the stuff we did. :) Of note, was lunch yesterday. After Lily pitched a fit at the Carrot Tree (I didn't know they were trees, either) we went to Trader Joes and loaded up on some yummy food. We had edamame, pierogies, mandarin chicken and cheesecake with fresh strawberries. It was sort of an international theme. Lily stayed at the table until we were all done. I was seriously impressed with her. :)

She and I have a busy week. Tomorrow is playgroup. Friday is a 4 mile stroller walk. Saturday I'm gone for most of the day (and part of the night) to a pow wow. I'm harsh excited as I've never been to one before. :) So I'm busy planning what I'll need and trying to find things for Lily and Pedro to do. So they won't miss me TOO much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear the Singers ...!!! I'm so excited!!! :) (stacy)

LzyMom said...

There are singers too??? I'd better charge up my batteries. For my camera!

Anonymous said...

HEEEEE!! Wait til I tell my mom...hey maybe the Singers will be singing the Bird of Preys song...HEE!! sorry....it's just fun to bring someone who's never been to one. :)

The Singers are the Drummers, they play the music when the Natives are dancing. They're called Host Drums. I think I got that right! (stacy)