Sunday, May 4, 2008

Banana Bread Monster

I made some banana bread today. I was worried about what to take to the cookout on Tuesday but now I have banana bread! yay! Lily loves banana bread. I know it's kind of fattening (for me) but it's relatively healthy. Right? Okay, I put in chocolate chips. I ALWAYS put in chocolate chips.

Lily saw me pick up a piece of B bread and put it in my mouth so she grabbed a humongo piece and shoved it in her mouth. She even opened her mouth and showed it to me. :) I was cracking up because Pedro has a video of a Marine ball where he shoved not one, but two pieces of cake in his mouth at once. The bar is set high people.

Pedro was an awesome daddy this morning and took Lily to the lake. He walked even! Apparently, you have to let Lily know that it's not a bathtub and that she's not allowed in with her shoes on. :) So now she's all in love with her stroller and wants to hang out in it. As far as I know, that's the first time Pedro went out with Lily for fun, by himself. Well, you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for awesome daddy. Hip hip hooray. You go rock star. :):):)
love g-ma

LzyMom said...

I was really proud of him for doing that. As clingy as Lily is with me right now, he needs to do things like that to ween her off of me. :)

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I wasn't Hmffing you. I was thanking you for the high tec blog linggo......Thanks for the Thanks