Thursday, May 29, 2008

What a smokin' awesome day

I was all go go go last night, for some reason. It's carried over into today. I've been to see my doctor for my shoulder. I have some "instability in the rotator cuff". So I managed to get into see a physio place just down the road. I was worried with watching Lily and having classes that I wouldn't be able to figure out a time but they had a 7am on a Friday. Go me!

And, don't tell Pedro, but Vivian squeezed me in for a pedicure today cuz I just really felt I needed one. :) And I called the pediatrician and they squeezed in Lily for an appointment this afternoon to see about her cough. It's less frequent but as I had to take antibiotics for mine and it's been almost 2 weeks for her... I'd rather take her in.

I am LARGE and in CHARGE.

If only I could get Pedro to answer his phone....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello! Long time no 'see'!
I revamped (moved) my blog - want me to send you the link?

LzyMom said...

Yes please!