Sunday, June 1, 2008

Diet

Not today, anyway. I made sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast and dinner tonight will include pork chops and creamed potatoes and peas. :) I've made the recipe a few times and it always turns out well. How could it not? It's got bacon and whipped cream in it. :)

These are some pics that Stacy was kind of enough to send over. Yes, that's the infamous strawberry shortcake. My hair looks cute! It's been almost 2 months since I've had it cut so it's getting annoying, but it's nice to know it doesn't look as bad as it feels. :) Yes, my license plate says GPOOBAH. You get it, or you don't.

I was really tempted to get an old time ice cream maker at Sam's Club yesterday. The kind you have to crank by hand, etc. We're kind of lazy so you know we wouldn't eat that much ice cream. :) I like the idea of controlling the ingredients. It took me a few minutes this morning to find a margarine or whipped butter that didn't have partially hydrogenated stuff in it. Yeah, I know, I had sausage gravy for breakfast. But I made it. :)

Yes, another sleepy video of Lily.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I had crackers and cheese for dinner. :-P And I'm ready for another piece of strawberry shortcake! Although I had a dream about chocolate cake last night so vivid I woke up wanting a glass of cold milk! True story. (stacy)

LzyMom said...

It's going to be carrot sticks and broiled chicken for a while now! Pedro ate almost all of the creamed potatoes and peas last night. He's starting to look a little bit like that deer... :)