Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here

I've been so busy lately. Classes have started (yay!) and I'm still figuring out a routine. Lily has been sick and I've had my own problems so I feel like I'm very out of control this week. I haven't been on time yet. argh Lily has a wicked cough (like I did) so I'm taking care of her and trying to give her lots of opportunities to rest and heal. But the little poop would rather pull everything out of my underwear drawer and then act like it was that way when she got in the room. grrrr

On my end of the miserable scale, I have an infection. I guess I got some bug bites at the Pow Wow, in sort of an unmentionable place. Long story short I've got growing red streaks emanating from the original bite site. One of them grew over an inch today which is why I pushed to get to the doctor's today. I'm a little itchy and tender at the bite as well. :( I'm taking antibiotics and the inflammation already looks better.

But it's an awful lot to cope with on top of my classes starting. I feel like next week things should calm down. Do you want to know the best part??? I got a facial tonight. I guess that's part of the perks. My skin looks PHENOMENAL. Not to brag or anything. Hey, I need something to take my mind off of that bite.... argh And the other picture of Lily? She wrapped herself in blankets and curled up on the floor, AFTER making me put on her shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you got that bug bite at the Pow Wow! :( You had such a great experience too, I hope that doesn't detract from that too much! And the antibiotics help quickly! (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Well, at least I have something to remind me of the Pow Wow. :) Which reminds me, I need to go and take my pills. Sigh.