Friday, May 23, 2008

Class

I feel like I haven't really written about my class/course and I don't want anyone to think there's a reason for that. It's a lot of fun. I'm already getting better about cleaning a face. Yes, I've had four classes and I've started doing facials! Not the whole thing, obviously. Well, I mean the whole face, but not the whole facial. We're just starting with cleansing and toning the face. I have a long way to go.

Like I thought I might suck at it or something but when I think less about what I'm doing, I seem to do a better job. I kind of zoned out last night when I was taking off the cleanser and my classmate said whatever I was doing felt really good. And frankly, any job I can do where I do better when I'm not thinking, is the kind of job I need. :) ha!

Some of my friends are going to get lucky soon, because we're allowed to bring people in on Thursdays to practice on. So once our teacher says we're good enough, we can bring in new victims! As a matter of fact, I'll need to practice on Pedro this weekend.....

Okay, this was me 30 seconds ago. Do they want some attention or something???








And just cuz I never post pictures of Riley anymore...

No comments: