Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ummm

I can't remember what today's post was going to be about. Oh well. I finally have some cute pictures of Lily. And a treat! A video. She is so funny when she wakes up. :) Class is going well. I have a test tomorrow. I know, right??? I haven't had much time to read - read earlier posts about Lily and her refusal to nap. She did nap today for almost 3 hours. I also tried to nap. :) Dern telemarketers. My classmates have assured me that the tests are easy. It's kind of a weird schedule. New people will join every couple of months. I'm kind of too tired to explain it more. Make it up!


I guess Lily got a little hungry. :) I do try to feed her. She actually ate a whole slice of pizza the other night. Tonight we had chicken with couscous. She totally surprised me by eating the couscous. She missed out thought cuz the chicken was the bomb! I broiled it with cumin and coriander. At first I just put on the cumin and the chicken smelled like armpit. So I picked something sweeter smelling. The combo was amazing. :)

I figured it had been a while since I posted cute sleeping pictures. Lily was down for the count! Oh, in the good news department, Lily has finally starting to accept Pedro as an alternate parent figure. Good grief. Lily's been very clingy and I've tried to be very patient as she works her way through it. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are enjoying school. The Lily video is adorable.
Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

I know just how that little one feels waking up. Colour that me - only a lot bigger and older. M'Lou

LzyMom said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. She was a lot funnier before I got the camera so I need to remember to bring it with me... :)