Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Morning View

We went to the last day of the kids group at Carysbrook and had a cookout. I'll try to post those pictures later. Lily didn't sleep so well last night so, of course, we're all tired today. Daddy is especially grumpy. I'm not sure why since he's not the one who's had Lily bellyflopping on them. Did that make sense? Anyway, I'm still coughing and feeling sort of weak. What an awful cold I've had. boo Let me see... Lily was kind of enough to pose for this picture. I wasn't fast enough with my camera the first time. Her hand is clenched because she's in mid "wave". Check out those long legs. whew Her little capris used to look like pedal pushers but now they're starting to look like shorts!

Oh and the other thing that makes it hard to sleep with Lily - she likes "stroking" my hair. I do that to her to help her sleep. Well, I'd like to say that I'm good at it. I don't pull hair or hit her on the head. Let's just say that Lily still needs some practice. Then, of course, there are the nights that she does it with her feet.... Sigh.

2 comments:

M'Lou said...

Ah the joys of parenthood. Enjoy it now as it will be behind you in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

Good head stand Lily. Love g-ma