Friday, May 9, 2008

Thunder!

Poor Pedro. It's a good thing he asked for the day off today or he would've had to call in. He was up most of the night with Lily. I was up most of the night because of the storms. Good grief. She's doing okay this morning. She ate most of her waffle - which has NEVER happened before. And she's been running around like gangbusters. So we'll be going to the arts and crafts day. I'll just make sure that we focus on making the plate and try to keep Lily away from other kids. :)

And look what I got a picture of??? Nice grammar. Anyway, I'm sure Lily appreciated me snapping pictures in the dark while she was trying to sleep but I managed to capture her rubbing her foot with her blankie. I think a video would be better but... Hey, what does Benedryl do? Her doctor said I could give her children's Benedryl when she's sick. Is it supposed to help with runny noses? I didn't notice it help much last night. It took Lily a LONG time to fall asleep. Poor wee thing. She was tossing and turning. And poor big Pedro. :) Anyway, I need to jet to make it to the playgroup!

PS (Yes, I am still sick too - I may actually break down and go to the doctor. :P)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my VM last night about the tornado warning? Annona and I were crammed in the food pantry for about 45 minutes, after 10:00. I put her in the carrier when I first heard the warnings. I think she knew something was amiss, she usually fights me and she went in there gladly! Whee, some kind of fun!!!! I'm glad it wasn't any WORSE. (stacy)

Anonymous said...

Did you get my VM last night about the tornado warning? Annona and I were crammed in the food pantry for about 45 minutes, after 10:00. I put her in the carrier when I first heard the warnings. I think she knew something was amiss, she usually fights me and she went in there gladly! Whee, some kind of fun!!!! I'm glad it wasn't any WORSE. (stacy)

LzyMom said...

I found out about the tornado after I put Lily to bed. So I missed it. :) It was pretty quiet here though, not a lot of wind. :)

I personally think they went a little overkill with the warnings. I was watching the news a little and this one lady was all "there isn't a tornado yet, but there's rotation. Did you hear? Rotation". Yes okay fancy pants, simmer down.

Anonymous said...

And that's about all it took for me to hide out! hee. You know me and tornadoes. And I can't go without my baby. :( She'd probably do better free but I want her with me darn it! My nightmares becoming reality. Sorry about the double post before...this computer is crap I tell ya, crap! -s