Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Champion

Well, okay that might be overstating things. I did do a lot of cleaning up this morning. I have a pile of things to go to Goodwill and I moved a huge bookcase and all the books into the kitchen. I'm trying to get the spare bedroom closer to being Lily's room. Especially, after she woke me up at 4 and didn't go to sleep until after 5. argh

A mom I met on Monday, called me today to see about walking. Yay! I was going to call her this afternoon to see if she wanted to get together tomorrow. :) Great minds and all that. And she has tattoos so she's my kind of chick. :) I wonder if she likes martinis?

I put Lily in a spring dress that g-ma got her a while ago. Lily looked at it a little funny until I put it on her. It looks so comfy and cool. I also think it looks cute with the little flounce thing going on. I took a lot of pictures trying to show how cute she looks but you're just going to have to take my word on it.

No, no cookout pictures yet. They're all on my cellphone which had one bar of battery this morning. So hopefully later today. I'm trying not to write about the evil little girl who pushed Lily at the playgroup yesterday. But I give in. Grendel had a kitty exactly like the one Lily has at home. So Lily saw it and went for it. Beelzebub pushed her away once and I was okay with that and Lily turned and walked away, cuz she's like that. But then the sh*t disturber chased down Lily and pushed her again from behind and that's when Mommyzilla stepped in. I only told the monster not to push. I didn't even backhand it. I mean, talk about restraint. (push my baby, will ya)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darla!!! heh heh And great now I'm singing that Queen song. :-P "we are the champions...wwweeeee ARE the CHAMPIONS!!!".... (stacy)

LzyMom said...

I don't feel like a champion today. But if another kid pushed Lily I reckon I'm up for a fight!

(me against a toddler - 98% chance of winning)

Anonymous said...

Lioness Mama, good restraint, but I would have been blowing smoke out of my whatever. I would have gone after the mom for not paying attention or correcting the aggressor. Long tall sally looks cute in something long with a flounce compliments her beautiful elongation and look at those toes.Love g-m

LzyMom said...

g-ma, I know who her mom is and she wasn't there. I've seen other people tell Lily what not to do, so it's not out of the ordinary at the playgroup. Lily usually tries to stuff toys in other kids' hands, or something in their mouths. :)