Wednesday, May 21, 2008

... and I present to you... Amazonia!!!

I'm not even sure how Lily did this to her shirt. As you can see, she's full of energy today. She actually hasn't napped, either. And I've stuffed her in bed lots of times. Well, she did eat some cake early in the afternoon. I was so excited that she was eating that I kept on giving her more. :) She also ate some noodles for lunch so we're getting there. Pedro and I have been pretty committed to get a lot of fluids in her, which means she doesn't have a lot of tummy room for food. I know she'll eat enough for five people some day soon. :)


Let's see. I haven't read anything for class. It's been one of those kinds of days. It's too bad it's been such a topsy turvy week. I really haven't had time to get a routine going. Oh well, I have 9 and 3/4 months to go. :) Lily finally has enough hair for a decent pony tail but she never leaves it in there for very long. :)


I even tried to get Lily cuddled up and watching a movie to relax her for a nap. It almost worked... and then BG showed up. Sigh. Well, she'll sleep well tonight, right parents??? Maybe Pedro will luck out and she'll fall asleep before 7.... Why would he luck out?? Oh, because it's game night. Actually, I would like to give a shout out to Pedro too, for taking care of Lily while I've been in class. He's stepped up. He even does a load of laundry every day. Of course, I'm the one who puts it away....

Alright, more Lily and BG pictures. Sorry, about the fuzzy one, it could have been so cute. :(





4 comments:

M'Lou said...

What a cutie. She is really becoming an independent little person. Love the way she decided to wear the shirt. (An accident I know but cute nonetheless).

LzyMom said...

She's becoming much clearer on her "no's" and "okay's". Although, it's harder to deal with a toddler with an opinion, she's still a lot of fun to be with. :)

I couldn't believe she did that to her shirt. I'm not that creative!

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute little BG. :) It's still funny to me for some reason he's the cat who's taken to Lily and become her pal. It's so cute. I like her ponytail too! (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Hey Stacy,

It is funny but Lily is a little rough and BG likes it rough so they get a long. :)